Pictures of the Day

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baptism


I've tried for several days to upload the video of Hannah's baptism, and have been unable to. It is a large file, even though it is only a minute and a half.

Sunday was a good day for the Diggs family. Hannah was baptized and became a member of Mt. Moriah Missionary Baptist Church. At one point, she got really excited and said,"now I get to eat that bread you have sometimes at church." Bro. Donis mentioned her name several times during the sermon. She hated having all that attention. When she told me she wanted to be baptized, her only concern was that everyone would think she was too young. She was afraid that the church would not allow her to be baptized. I know I never mentioned baptism. She told me back in November, when she was saved, that she didn't want to be baptized right now. I never mentioned it again. So I know that this was something that was trully between her and God.

No comments: